Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?


I swear I was going to take pictures of the garden's progress this weekend but somehow, well, time got away from me! There are so many things I love doing, gardening, sewing, reading, cooking, silversmithing, knitting, etc etc etc. I've got a full time job that pays for all these sweet indulgences, but not enough time left each week to do them! I promise, new photos soon. In the meantime, enjoy this beauty that was taken on a recent trip to my hometown of Portland, Oregon. We were on a couple of garden tours just across the Columbia River in Washington and ran into this beautiful lavendar farm quite by accident. Serendipity!

4 comments:

  1. Letting life get in the way of blogging. Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. Sometimes I can't believe it when the alarm clock goes off and it's Monday morning already!

    Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, thanks for visiting for Joanna's interview. I must go and visit that lavender farm not far up the freeway, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rootietoot: Sigh, yes. I know...it's all wrong, it's just all wrong! : )

    Rowe: Are you that close to this fab place?! How lucky! I've got to find me a hideaway back in Portland or in Washington State.

    Joanna: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete